Just because an air purifier is cheap doesn’t mean that they won’t do the job. What you want to look at is the filtering technology, how many times the room air is cycled. Speed settings, ease of use, portability and square footage that will be accommodated are also important. We selected the best affordable air purifier what you can find on the market today:
Best affordable air purifier
The American Academy of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology highly recommends HEPA filtration to avoid asthma triggers.
- for approximately $98, you can enjoy this 3-in-1 tower air purifier,
- the UVC-light filter kills viruses, bacteria, and mold spores.
- you need to order the filters rather than find them in stores.
- housing a permanent, washable filter,
- you can clean the air of a small room effectively,
- the contemporary slim tower design doesn’t take up a lot of space,
- the system has two speeds,
- it does struggle against the habits of daily smokers.
- at around $75, this is one of the best cheap air purifier designed for dust and allergies,
- there are four speeds and dual positions to optimize the performance,
- the filter monitors let you know when the filter needs changed,
- the allergen remover utilizes an Arm & Hammer-enhanced filter to eliminate household odors,
- accommodate a room of up to 256 square feet.
- frequency in which the filter has to be replaced.